- This event has passed.
CITB funded Bid Writing in Construction course
23 February, 2017
Who is it for?
This course is designed to accommodate all levels of profession and give a practical understanding of how to write successful bids.
Local companies with fewer than 250 employees (or with employees residing in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire) can send a maximum of 2 participants to one course OR one participant to two separate courses.¬† Call Nathan Wall on 07718 960765 or email for full criteria and to confirm eligibility.
The course has been designed to improve the bid writing skills of construction professionals involved in bidding for construction sector projects.
At the end of the course delegates will have/know:
- An understanding of how to assess and score bidding opportunities
- An understanding of the bidding process
- How to assess your client requirements and develop a winning theme
- How to manage the bidding process
- The do’s and don’ts of bid writing
- How to develop bid writing collateral
This course, delivered by industry-leading experts, provides a combination of face-to-face sessions and group work in a classroom environment.