- This event has passed.
CITB funded Social Media Course
16 February, 2017
Who is it for?
This fully funded one day social media marketing course is designed to improve awareness and knowhow of using social media in the construction sector environment and is designed to accommodate all levels of profession within the industry.
Local companies with fewer than 250 employees (or with employees residing in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire) can send a maximum of 2 participants to one course OR one participant to two separate courses.¬† Call Nathan Wall on 07718 960765 or email for full criteria and to confirm eligibility.
The course has been designed to provide delegates with a practical understanding of how social media can be used to benefit construction businesses and their stakeholders.
At the end of the course delegates will have/know:
- An overview of the growth of social media
- An understanding of social media platforms and their uses
- An understanding of social media policy
- How to use social media for marketing
- How to use social media for stakeholder engagement
- How to produce an effective social media strategy
This course, delivered by industry-leading experts, provides a combination of face-to-face sessions and group work in a classroom environment.