- This event has passed.
What’s New In Social Media Marketing
1 March, 2016, 8:00 am - 10:30 amFree
This FREE seminar offers insight into the latest developments & change to the online marketing world and will offer hints and tips on how to get the most out of your social network of choice. With Social Networking integrating more and more into business marketing strategies, it is essential to keep up to date with this ever changing technology.
As Social Networking integrates more into business marketing strategies, it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep up to date with new technologies, ideas and innovations across the Social Platforms. Designed to cut through the hype, this seminar will cover the very latest news and developments that really matter. We will explain why Google+ is NOT just another Social Network, discover why Pinterest, Instagram and Whatsapp are causing such a stir as well as bringing you up to date with the Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn and YouTube.
Seminar programme in detail:
- The developments in FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google + and YouTube
- An overview of Pinterest, Instagram, Whatsapp and how businesses are using these tools to benefit their business
- Share best practices when using Social Media Platforms, Tools and Techniques
- What’s coming soon?
- That your business must be registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- Businesses must be based in an eligible area (see eligibility criteria)